Monday, December 7, 2009

A Big Little Snowman

Two or three days ago we got our first snow of the season. I have an amazing friend that lives in Florida and I was telling her that the weather was calling for snow. I also told her that if it happened to snow I would take pictures. Here are a few of the pics I sent to her.

The little snowman was kind of like a gift to my friend. She called me and asked me if the next time it snowed if I would build a snowman for her, so after talking to her the first chance I got I went out and made a snowman. I took pictures of it and sent them to her.

I sent this picture and when it came through on the phone all that could be seen was the top and the house, till u scrolled down. It made the snowman look big but when you scrolled the picture down you could see the hands and then you know it was a little snowman.
My friend was very grateful for these pictures and I am glad the they made her happy.

0 comments: