Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dream (Photos Without A Face)

I am standing on what appears to be a lake that is frozen over. I see two other people with me, one of which is holding a photo of a face, but I can not see who's. They sat the photo on the ice and then somehow a layer of ice covers the photo. The person looks over at me and says it is stuck. I try to break the top layer of ice and I end up breaking it all. The photo falls into the water and the other person is trying to grab it but can't. I reached into the water and I get the photo. Then all of the sudden photos of feces were coming to the surface under the ice. I can not make out the people in the photo because the faces are rubbed out. Just like when u get a photo wet and you rub it the photo smears. I was walking on the ice trying to find a picture that was clear but there was not one.

0 comments: