Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dream (The Unicorn)

I was standing on what seemed to be a shore, everything I could see was like crystal. There was a unicorn standing in front of me looking right at me. Over to my left off in the distance was a mountain and a wolf on it. All of the sudden the wolf jumps toward me and lands right in front of me. Every one is running but I continue to stand there. This woman came out of a castle and approached me and said come with me. I thought she was going to make me a slave or servant to her castle. She took me in her castle and into a room where I started fixing peoples hair and giving them massages. All of the sudden the woman comes up to me and says why are you doing that? You should not be doing that you are better than that, and had me follow her. She took me on a private room and started talking to me. The next thing I know this woman is making a pass at me.

0 comments: