Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 Where I Was

On this day, eight years ago, our twin towers were hit. I don’t understand why someone would do something like that. I myself would not be able to do something like that, I take peoples feeling in consideration and not to mention that is just cold hearted.
The day for me started out with me getting up and heading out to the field to bail some hay. There were three of us out in the field and we had run out of water. I went to get in the truck and head to the house to refill the cooler and when I turned on the radio, I heard that the twin towers had been hit by planes. They were saying at the time they did not know if it was terrorism or if it was an accident. My first thought was how in the hell do you accidently hit a tower or better yet two. Hello, it does not take a genius to figure this out. As the day went on there were more plane hijacks and the pentagon was hit. That is when they decided to call it terrorism.
I was torn and there were many things going through my mind. I was angry, sad, pissed, and my heart was going out to the victims of the incident. In a since I feel it pulled our country together. To this day I feel for the families and the lost victims of the terror, and I want to send out a special prayer for the families and the victims. I also want to thank all the people that put all of their time and effort to go to their aide, and the people that took the time out of there day to stop and just pray for everyone.
With all of this said I want to say God bless everyone.

0 comments: