Monday, October 5, 2009

My Facebook Quiz

I logged on to facebook as usual today and was working on my farmtown, farmville, mafia wars and all that good stuff. Then I checked out the quizzes and I came upon a quiz that who is your soul mate or love of your life. Out of curiosity I decided to take the quiz. I am answering all the silly little questions like, what is your favorite color, food, music, TV show, and all the crazy questions. I finally get to the last question and I hit submit. I am sitting here anxiously waiting for my answer, the screen refreshes and the name appears on the screen. In bold pink letters the name Angela appears on the screen. I am not joking when I say that, it said Angela. For those who do not know Angela and I were at one time a couple. We no longer are now, but I was totally stunned when I saw her name as being my soul mate. I am not quite sure how to react to this. There is really nothing to react to I guess. I found this rather interesting.

0 comments: